Warcraft Pet Tricks

Warcraft Pet Tricks

09 January 2015

Herbalism and Your Crazy Carrot

Sitting with my Crazy Carrot in my Garrison

The Crazy Carrot costs a crazy number of "Draenic Seeds," and I started saving up for this carrot pet as soon as I realized it was on the vendor that appears when you build your herb garden in your garrison.

It costs 1,000 of these seeds, and if you don't herb anywhere but in your garrison, it'll take you a few solid months to save up the seeds for the pet. A vendor named Tarnon sells this pet in your herb garden if you're Horde. Alliance will get their pet from a vendor named Naron Bloomthistle.

You'll need 1,000 Draenic Seeds to buy your Carrot.

With Warlords of Draenor released on 13 November 2014, it's now 9 January 2015 as I write this, and I've farmed herbs from my garden virtually every single day since release (there were about three or four days where I didn't herb because of travel).

So, it takes almost two months, by my estimates, to get this pet if you don't otherwise have an herbalist going out into Draenor to get more herbs and seeds.

The Crazy Carrot looks a lot like the Terrible Turnip.

The Crazy Carrot is an Elemental pet, and he has a variety of damage types including Humanoid, Elemental, and Aquatic damage. He's also got a stun ability called Bash and a cleanse called Aged Yolk which removes all debuffs (and buffs) from the carrot.

He looks remarkably like the Terrible Turnip from Mists of Pandaria, although he looks a little more orangish while the Turnip is a little pinkish.

No comments:

Post a Comment