Warcraft Pet Tricks

Warcraft Pet Tricks

13 November 2014

Warlords of Draenor: The First Day


 So, the first day of Warlords of Darenor is nearly finished, and I have to say my pet battling thus far has not been an impressive romp through new lands and adventures. First of all, there are virtually zero pets (there might actually be zero pets) in the first zone you encounter in Warlords. Secondly, the pets don't seem to show up (at least as a Horde player) until you're several quests into Frostfire Ridge.

I was only able to catch one pet before I was knocked offline repeatedly by the unstable servers, or I'd be blogging about all the cool new pets waiting for you on Draenor. I was able to tame a green quality Icespine Hatchling (and would have searched for more hatchlings if I'd been able to stay online.


From what I could see while on flight points, the continent features a significant number of pets we already have. Like roaches and beetles. If it was up to me, I'd have made sure all the Draenor pets were new and fun. Really, who wants to tame a beetle he or she already has in a new expansion?

So, the lesson I've learned for today:


Here's a wee video of the fun of Lagcraft:


1 comment: