Warcraft Pet Tricks

Warcraft Pet Tricks

10 December 2014

Get Your Meadowstomper Calf in Nagrand


Warlords of Draenor features a few quest chains that feature a battle pet at the conclusion of the chain, and one of those quests occurs in Nagrand. Your reward is the Meadowstomper Calf, and your quest chain comes from a little goblin named Digrem Orebar at the Ring of Trials. If you follow the Nagrand quest chains presented to you when you enter the zone, this quest series comes up pretty quickly.

You shouldn't need to quest too much to arrive at it organically. However, you can probably just head over to the Ring of Trials and try to pick the quest up if you missed it or haven't started Nagrand during the leveling process.


Getting your Meadowstomper Calf requires completing three quests in this series:

1. Tastes Like Chicien
2. Fruitful Ventures
3. New Babies

Standard "go kill/collect this stuff" and a reward at the end. Nothing too complicated.


Upon completing New Babies, you'll get your Meadowstomper Calf, which is a beast pet that's Uncommon quality and has abilities like Trample, Primary Cry, and Headbutt. Useful against Mechanical pets and weak against Humanoids.




4 comments:

  1. I have been over to Nagrand and quested, and still can not interact with anyone at the Ring of Trials. Asked around but know one see,s to know how to interact with these guys. Guessing I missed something somewhere. Help please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I naturally came to the quest chain when going through Nagrand on my lock. I just hit 98 on my rogue and got the quest to go to Nagrand from my garrison quest board. After picking that quest up, I flew to Nagrand to see if I could pick up the quest immediately, and it doesn't look like I can. I think you have to complete some initial quests in Nagrand before the Ring of Trials quests open up.

    Are you horde or ally? I think if you go through the quests at Wor'var you'll eventually be led to quest at the Ring of Trials. I'd assume the same is true from whatever main quest hub alliance has in Nagrand.

    (I have an ally lock, but she's not yet at Nagrand level, so I'm not sure on the quest path yet)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ally. I have been all around Nagrand and am trying to complete as many quests as I can find, but still nothing. Minimal quests to be found really. I have completed two of the storylines though, but not the ring of trials.

    ReplyDelete