Warcraft Pet Tricks

Warcraft Pet Tricks

11 December 2014

How to Get the Crimson Spore in Gorgrond


I'll be honest with you. I had no idea this pet existed until I was traveling around Gorgrond to get treasures and happened to see a clickable item on a red fungus that turned out to be a spore pet called a Crimson Spore. This pet didn't show up on my Handynotes addon, which must mean I have an old version of the add-on or something... anyway, I'm betting that a lot of people don't yet know about this pet or want to find it, so here's a simple guide!

The Crimson Spore is a flying pet with a variety of damage over time (DOT) abilities:



You'll find a "Strange Spore" in the area with all the mushrooms and fungi on the eastern side of Gorgrond. See the map:


You can approach the spore from one of two directions. You can either go through Tangleheart and approach from the south or come from the north through the giant mushrooms. Either way is fine as long as you can make it to the ramp that you'll use to jump on the fungi that stick out of the wall.

Here's a really basic video on how to jump to the spore. I found it was easier to dismount, but that's probably just because I have a twitchy spacebar that does weird things. I know the quality of the video isn't terrific, but it should show you the basic path.


1 comment: