Warcraft Pet Tricks

Warcraft Pet Tricks

02 December 2014

Protectron 022481, Protectron 011803, and Blingtron 4999b Garrison Pet Daily Guide


A fight that's easy to beat but features some interestingly-named opponents would definitely be the garrison pet battle against Protectron 022481, Protectron 011803, and Blingtron 4999b.

Not frustrating in the least - you'll conquer this battle easily.

At first glance, you might assume the best pets to use against this team would be Elementals, but you'd only be partially right. These little Mechanicals sometimes act as though they're Critters, so this means Elemental damage isn't always the best attack against them.

As such, using pets that employ Beast Damage will probably get you a little further.

Now, the difficulty here is that you can't actually use Beasts, because these Mechanical pets will put quite a dent in your day if you try. I dare you. Just try to use your Diemetradon Hatchling or your Feline Familiar.

I used a Tiny Bog Beast, Crimson Shale Hatchling, and an Emerald Shale Hatchling (and I didn't really even need to use the second Hatchling that much).


Because of Roboflauge (that's the ability that means they take damage as if they were Critters), the savvy solution would be to find some Elementals that deal Beast damage. Elementals take reduced damage from Mechanical pets, and Beast damage would do some great damage to this team.

The BEST pet on your team will definitely be the Tiny Bog Beast.

When I tried him the first time, he ate through Blingtron 4999b like a hot knife through butter and took care of most of Protectron 011803 before dying. I then brought out my Crimson Shale Hatchling and  Sticky Web > Leech Life'd myself to victory.

Only needed to hurl out a single Sticky Web with my third pet to win the battle. However, depending on when Protectron 022481 fires off Ion Cannon (which will probably do a lot of damage to you), you might not even need that third pet.


Seriously, I was only paying half attention when I first fought this battle. The bag of Cheetos on my desk had much more of my attention than buttons 1, 2, and 3 on my keyboard.... seriously an easy fight!

9 comments:

  1. This post made me smile :) although I did mess it up first time your strat worked great as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have my Bog beast leveled to 25 yet, so I tried a group of Shale Hatchlings (one red, one green and one yellow, just because I could... :D ), all with Leech Life, Sticky Web and Stoneskin. It worked like a charm, especially since Blingtrons Cataclysm didn't work. I guess the Hatchlings counts as beetles in that way.

    Anyway, love your guides, they help me deciding which pet to level next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found mechanical/elemental combo worked better for me:
    Anodised Robo Cub
    Electrified Razortooth
    Pocket Reaver

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Pocket Reaver is still a wee pet (just level 2, lol), but I'll try your combo when I get him to 25 :) Thanks for the alternate team suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I managed to do this one with only 2 pets, my Sunreaver micro sentry using: Fel immolate, haywire and supercharge. and my De-Weaponized mechanical companion using: Trash and extra plating (did not need a 3rd abilty). Easy downing these 3. Had my personal world destroyer as 3rd pet als with trash but did not need to use it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. argi, anodized robo cub, chrominius works too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't have any of the suggested pets at level 25, so I was able to substitute with my Cinder Kitten (Prowl and Claw), Electrified Razortooth (Devour and Rip), and mop things up with Skunky Alemental (Barrel Toss).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darkmoon Zeppelin, Anodised RoboCub and Phoenix Hatchling, works a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darkmoon Tonk and Ancient Nest Guardian can 2-man it

    ReplyDelete