Warcraft Pet Tricks

Warcraft Pet Tricks

15 November 2014

Get Your Frostwolf Ghostpup from Archaeology in Warlords of Draenor


I've never been lucky with Archaeology before in World of Warcraft. I spent eons trying to get that damn bug mount on Kalimdor (no success), and I have yet to get the Crawling Claw after so many hours spent digging up crap on that blasted continent.

I had modest success getting the Fossilized Hatchling and the Clockwork Gnome early on, but that darn Crawling Claw still eludes me! I leveled up my priest from 80 to 85 solely on archaeology digging to get the Crawling Claw, and still never got it... you can probably tell I'm miffed at this profession.

However, Warlords of Draenor has been much better to me as far as rewards are concerned. I only had to complete three or four artifacts before I was rewarded with the Frostwolf Ghostpup, which is a terrifically adorable Undead pet:



 I wasn't even maxxed out on arch when I got the pup, and the XP granted from digging isn't too shabby. If you've got the profession (which, if you're a pet battler, I don't see why you wouldn't!), it's worth it to take the time to dig whenever you come across a site while leveling.

While questing, you get access to run-speed buffs, so that means running around a dig site is easier than normal in Frostfire.

Have you gotten your Frostwolf Ghostpup yet? How long did it take before you got your pup?




1 comment:

  1. Just wanna say thank you for going through the trouble of sharing what you've found works. I have really been struggling with cymre since i first discovered her and its been infuriating to say the least. She we the only one i Just.... Couldnt.. BEAT!

    ReplyDelete