Warcraft Pet Tricks

Warcraft Pet Tricks

29 November 2014

Path to the Umbrafen Spore Battle Pet in Shadowmoon Valley


The Umbrafen Spore pet in Shadowmoon Valley requires a little creativity to catch since it doesn't just sit on the ground waiting for you to loot it, and it's not a pet you need to beat in battle or catch in the wild in a traditional pet battle.

It looks impossible to get at first since we can't fly in Warlords of Draenor, but I've created a video to show you the path. Now, I used my Alliance warlock (omg I know, Alliance!) and I start in the middle of the Shadowmoon Valley town called Elodor.

(I used the Alliance lock since I figured it'd be a bit faster than trucking my Horde lock all the way over, fighting guards, and trying to snag the spore)

The Umbrafen Spore is a Flyer and has some poisoning and DOT abilities:



You'll want to get on top of the giant mushrooms in northeast Shadowmoon Valley and loot the spore on the top of one of them. It might look like you could jump from the this NPC painter dude who sits on the edge of a short cliff nearby, but that's not where you want to go! You actually want to go to the taller cliffs that sit a little to the west and jump from them.

Don't worry, you don't have to figure this out on your own. I've made a video showing you what path to take. Sorry the quality isn't the best and that it's got a watermark at the top (I downloaded the program for free and just have a trial version!).


PS: I encourage you to click on the "YouTube" link at the bottom right-hand side of my video or enlarge it to full screen. It's easier to see the path when the video is bigger! It shows up pretty tiny by default.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that was brilliant! Lots of the others I have seen have been complicated jump on many mushroom type versions that was easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I watched a few videos on YouTube that had some crazy weird jumping and decided to find an easier way!

    ReplyDelete