Warcraft Pet Tricks

Warcraft Pet Tricks

24 November 2014

King Floret & Queen Floret Garrison Daily Pet Battle Guide


This duo is pretty difficult, and I've tried a few different combinations with limited success. Honestly, this fight feels like a slave to the RNG gods, and I suspect you might have to use a few pet bandages on your way to beating this garrison pet daily.

My team included a Pandaren Water Spirit, an Alpine Foxling, and an Alpine Foxling Kit. These fast pets will get in extra attacks, and their buffed damage through Howl will also benefit you.

Also, your Foxes will take reduced damage from the attack Punch, which is a Humanoid attack and does weak damage to beasts.



Start with your Pandaren Water Spirit against Queen Floret. You'll cast Whirlpool and Geyser and will probably get in a single Water Jet before your Spirit dies. Then, bring out either of your Foxes and cast Howl > Bite.

The timing should be right to have Geyser go off while Howl is active. The combo should take out Queen Floret. Then you'll use Howl > Bite until (hopefully) your Foxes kill King Floret.

I tried a lot of combinations here, and tended to fail right at the very end. Even this combination isn't absolutely terrific and RNG might RNG your team to death.

I think speed is key here. Your Foxes are fast, and that's incredibly important for getting in attacks when the King and Queen switch places.

Honestly, when this combo worked for me, I had just a tiny bit of life left on my Alpine Foxling Kit and the only reason I won was because I had my turn first and King Floret spent a round buffing himself to do 100% extra damage with Righteous Inspiration.

Check out the HP right before the last round:


I'd love to hear any alternative pet combos that might beat this team more reliably. I hate starting over because of RNG!

19 comments:

  1. You. I like you. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandaren Spirit, Chrominius, and Anklebiter worked for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're ok on this team. I tried it 5x and had success each time. The only difference was the rotation.
    Water Spirit: Whirlpool -> Geyser (will die before can get 3rd shot off)
    Bring out either fox: Howl -> (After this turn, the geyser & whirlpool will hit, and stun whichever one is out) -> Bite
    Swap for other fox: Howl -> Bite -> Bite (fox will die here)
    Last Fox: Howl (should be off CD by now) -> Bite -> Bite -> WIN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no win i used the foxes and they died pretty much right away

      Delete
  5. I used a mud jumper, lil bad wolf, and another mud jumper.... Used bubble to block the charge attacks and water jetted them lol also used dodge on lil bad wolf and pounce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found a team that havnt failed even once so far. Unborn Val'kyr and 2x striders. Starting with the valkyr doing Curse of Doom, Shadow Slash untill it dies the first time and then cast Unholy Ascention. The first strider do one pump for the buff, cleansing rain, then pump again and after that the hp is to low, so i do a Water Jet. On the second strider its pump all the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This team worked brilliantly for me.

      Delete
  7. Alternative:
    Unborn Val'kry = 2-2-2
    Imperial Moth = 2-1-1
    Oily Slimeling = 2-2-2

    Start with Unborn. 2,1,1,3 (dies 2nd time here)
    Imperial Moth. 3,1,2,1,3,2
    Oily Slimeling. 2,3,2,3,1,3

    I did this rotation 5 times, and defeated King & Queen first time every time. Haven't tried it yety, but really think that this can be done with only the Val'kry and Slimeling. Once you use doom on King, he will swap with Queen. Getting off unholy on Queen will take both opponents to less than half health. Being a magic pet seems to work great against King & Queen, so spam creeping ooze often, interspercing with absorb, keeping acidic goo up...and you should have no problems. If you have 2 Slimelings I'm pretty sure it would definitely be a 2 pet battle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The unborn val'kyr and 2 striders worked very well for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally beat them with pandaren monk , perky pug, & alpine foxling kit . tried several combination before this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found Sprite Darter Hatchling, Arctic Foxling and Chrominius to be failry consistent. (Only once did they fail out of five attempts.)

    Start with Sprite Darter: Moonfire > Arcane Blast > Life Exchange > Arcane Blast (x2) and dies.
    Swap Arctic Foxling typically one Bite kills off Queen. King swaps in: Howl > Bite until down to a few hp left and Howl before it gets killed.
    Typically I have a few hit points left to cast Howl. If I get it off Chrominius can Bite once and kill King. If not, Chrominius Howl > Bite to win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again a nice tactic *commend*, sadly my Pandaren Water Spirit is still not 25 and I also had only 1 Foxling. So my Combination was Yellow Bellied Bullfrog, Legs and Foxling. Worked with second attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i used 2 alpine fox-ling's the eternal strider,chromiu's,and the flat tooth calf all level 25 and the foxes suck they barley do any damage the strider and water calf also suck they get one good attack and are dead and chrominu's is the same one maybe 2 attacks and he is dead none of these combo's worked for me they all sucked. i wish they would stop putting pets in that can cheat like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also used the infected fawn the garden moth and the broodfeather they did not work either.i guess cheaters do prosper.(as in the BP)

      Delete
  13. I used three frogs. Get Cleansing Rain going and just spam Frog Kiss. Sometimes I don't even get to use the third frog. The first frog I use is S/S and has actually solo'd the duo with some lucky frog kiss procs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Instead of 2 foxes, I used 2 PWS. PWS #1 - geyser whirpool / Switch to Alpine Foxling (P/B version) - howl then bite and the queen dies. Repeat the process but use PWS #2. The fox survived the hits but the PWS couldn't so I needed 2 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pandaren Water Spirit - Tidal Wave, Whirlpool, Geyser
    Chrominus - Bite, Howl, Surge of Power
    Kun-Lai Runt(Power/Speed) - Thrash, Frost Shock(unused), Rampage

    PWS - 3/2/1/1/1/2 - dies
    Chrominus - 2/3 - dies
    KLR - 3/1 until King dies.

    Used this 3/3 today. Last one had some bad RNG but still worked.

    ReplyDelete